Mama, I Love You

Dear Mama,

Today, I'm not feeling well. As my condition getting worst sometimes, Mama always there to give me some strength. Sometimes, I preferred not to tell Mama about my condition. I don't want Mama to become worries about me. But, every mom knows their children well right ?

I love chicken soup so much. And today, Mama cooked it for me as she's worried that I might lost my appetite. And I love eat it in a big bowl with a round spoon (at home, we called it sudu bulat ^_^ )
Mama prepared me the meal with white rice which is a little bit soft than normal white rice. 

Even though, I don't have any appetite to finish my meal, but seeing my mom's effort preparing it make me feel so touch. Thanks Mama. 

Mama,
there's no one in this world that can take your place
I'm sorry for ever taking you for granted,  
I will use every chance I get
to make you smile, whenever I'm around you
now I will try to love you like you love me
only God knows how much you mean to me

Your daughter, 
Najwa <3

 

0 comments:


up