I Wanna Keep Smiling

Assalamualaikum.. Hello peeps :)

My last post was the shortest one. and I'm so sorry for not updating this blog as frequent as I can. Sorry dear. 

Actually, I have so many stories to be tell. But I don't know how to start yet to end. Alhamdulillah, my final result was the highest compared with my other 3 results. I think it was a gift after many sad things happened to me. InsyaAllah, I'll be telling you soon. 

I wanna keep smiling. I wrote this because lately I feel something wrong with me. Something that I never expect to happen again. During my junior year in CFS, I'd suffered many pains and aches which actually changed my life and affects my study. But I never blamed it and take it as the main reason why I can't score during my junior year. 

The heart wasn't doing well. I kept experienced palpitation especially at night. It happened every night for almost a year. On top of that, migraine became my best friend. I've also suspected of having leukemia. But I never told my parents about this till now. I don't want to make them worry so I keep it by myself. I went to the clinic by myself. Taking my blood result alone and all this thing help me grow. I've become independent. :)

Alhamdulillah, I'm getting better after a year of suffering. How? I don't know. Maybe after I've changed everything in my life. I've get rid the negative thinking, I changed my diet (because during the interval, I think for the first 3 months, I lost weight about 5kg) and my lifestyle. 

Now, the palpitation have come back and I don't know why. My digestive system also showed some changes which I don't even understand why. Seek for a doctor ? Not now, because my dad wasn't very well now. So I'm just hope for the best and ready for the worst. Let my family and I taking care of my dad first and about me, pray for the best. 

p/s : My heart beating fast and the stomach doesn't be good to me. Pray for health peeps. I love you guys so much.

with lots of love,
Najwa :)

0 comments:


up