Yesterday, It's Just Like A Dream

Assalamualaikum. Hello peeps :)
I'm officially 21st years old yesterday, at 8.05 pm. :) Yes, yesterday it's my birthday :)
Alhamdulillah, I'm still alive, still breathing in this wonderful world and I'm so thankful for that. ♥
Yesterday, it's just like a dream. A dream that came true. A dream that every girl have. I don't know how to express it. But, yesterday is one of the wonderful moment in my life.

I'm getting old! But age is only a number :P So, nothing to be worried about. I did enjoyed my 21st birthday. Thanks to my physio's siblings that create a video to wish my birthday and Asmira ( she was born a day before me, so I called her Kakak :P ). I will upload the video soon. Stay tuned :P. For those who wish me through messages, FB and Twitter, I really appreciated that. Not to forget, for those people who called me, and sang Happy Birthday's song for me, which was the most fun part, I'm so touched :) Hug and kiss for you guys.








Dinner for us
Cake From Farah :)
Cake From Him 
His Wish 

0 comments:


up