Relationship



Dear.
I never asked about a really mature and serious relationship. 
I never complaint about you being immature. 
I enjoyed every single moment that we spend together. 
I'm being so thankful to have you, the one who take a good care of me. 
I never asked you to change in one night. I know, everything needs time.
So, can I asked for a little bit of time for me to change. 
You don't have to worry about me. 
I knew where I stand. I'm happy to be like this. 
But I know, I have to change. Don't force me but please be with me. 

I know, I'm asking too much. But, 
Can you promise me that you will be there when I really need you?
Cause I want to have someone by my side to say to me that everything gonna be fine. 
And I know, you gonna make it through. 
And holding my hand tightly. Because I know, one day I gonna need that. 

I might look stronger at the outside, but inside, I'm so fragile. I need someone who can support and be with me, because I'm facing everything alone. You knew it right, You knew, how my life changed as I decided to walk in my own way. You knew it much. 

I didn't need someone else. I never asked for a better one. Cause I knew, I'm not perfect. I'm happy to have you. And hoping to spend the rest of my life with you. Yes, just you. 

Damya :)

0 comments:


up