5 Things :)

Assalamualaikum.. Hello peeps :)

5 things about your love that you, as a girl should know. I got this info from my friend and I would like to share it with you. Enjoy :)

1. Man didn't like to be challenge and they have ego. Remember that! So, if you had challenge him about finding someone else, believe me, he will do it, one day.

2. Man didn't like to be accused. If you argued about him and accusing him that he has someone else while he keep mentioning that he don't do that, PLEASE believe his word. He really meant it.

3. Man is really in love with you, when he didn't mind if you wanna have a look at his phone, checking all the SMS and calls, because he is honestly love you and he didn't have someone else at the back. :)

4. Man actually care and get jealous when he knew that you're close with some other guys. Believe me, even he pretends like, "It's okay, I don't mind." but actually deep inside his heart it sounds like this "Dear, you're making me jealous".

5. Man didn't like his girl hangs out with her boyfriends. Why? Because, girls, they just be herself in front of their friends and.....
Guess what??? Maybe there is someone who gonna fall in love with you because of that. And he didn't want this to be happen. so be careful girl :)

I could only listed out up to five. More?.... InsyaAllah...
Till then... Annyeong :)

with lot of love,
Damya :)

0 comments:


up