Happy Father's Day

Hari Ahad yang lepas, seperti yang sedia maklum adalah Hari Bapa. so, dikesempatan ini, saya nak ucapakan "HAPPY FATHER'S DAY" to all abah, ayah, babah, baba, papa, daddy, abi, walid, bapa out there. May Allah bless you =)

so, this entry was specially dedicated to my beloved abah, HOLILI BIN MUHAMAD.

 ABAH,

I feel safe when you are with me;
You show me fun things to do;
You make my life much better;
The best father I know is you.
I’m happy you’re my Dad
And so I want to say
I love you, Dad, and wish you
A Happy Father’s Day!
 
You may have thought I didn't see,
Or that I hadn't heard,
Life lessons that you taught to me,
But I got every word.
Perhaps you thought I missed it all,
And that we'd grow apart,
But Dad, I picked up everything,
It's written on my heart.
Without you, Dad, I wouldn't be
The girl I am today;
You built a strong foundation
No one can take away.
I've grown up with your values,
And I'm very glad I did;
So here's to you, dear father,
From your forever grateful kid.





ABAH,
i knew, i'm not a good child to you. i'm the one who refused to be a teacher as you dreamt. but, i'm promised to be a good doctor that you can be proud of. 
ABAH,
i just wanted to say, that i love you so much and no one in this world can replace your place. thanks for loving me, and be patient towards me =)
SARANGHAE APPA
 
 
 

0 comments:


up